African Pyramid Magic Mushrooms – Effects & What to Expect
African Pyramid Magic Mushrooms is the one and only Psilocybe cubensis strain that naturally originates from the dry and sunny Wild Coast Region of South Africa. Effects vary from person to person since even each mushroom in a cluster has a unique psilocybin/psilocin ratio. Here is a breakdown of the effects at different dosages for dried African Pyramid magic mushrooms:
- Increased mood
- You became talkative and more social
- Boosted creativity.
Minimal recreational dose:
- Vivid closed-eye hallucinations start here;
- More pronounced euphoric sensations;
- Light-twinkling body experience.
Full recreational dose:
- Prominent body sensations specific to this strain
- Astounding visuals
- Time distortion;
- Dancing geometric shapes, lights, and traces
- The overwhelming feeling of peace, joy, and possibility.
- The most intense and colorful light show that you have ever seen
- Loss of physical balance as well as ego distortion
- Enhanced body effects, making you feel soft like a plasticine.
Overall, African Pyramid mushrooms are recognized for their body sensations rather than visuals. They promote an absolutely new perception of reality and one’s place in it.
African Pyramid Magic Mushrooms – Occasions
Because of distinguishing A.T. effects, this strain is perfect for a wide range of activities. If you are an experienced user, who feels comfortable during the trip, not at home or alone, you can go for a walk in the woods. Here are some additional suggestions:
- Painting session, be sure that you draw a masterpiece;
- Meditation and full relaxation for introverts
- Parties and social events for extroverts.
We don’t recommend going out if you plan to take a high or heroic dose. Dancing lights and melting objects are stunning when you enjoy them in the safe zone without risk to your life!
5 Ways to Consume